Nepal Heritage Tour explores the cultural and natural heritage sites in different parts of the country. This tour offers you a closer understanding of the cultural and natural heritage riches of Nepal. The heritage sites reflect the true colors of the lifestyle and traditions of the Nepalese people living in the country.
The heritage sites are located in different parts of the country so you will be able to explore different places with diversity in lifestyle and culture. In addition to the cultural understanding of Nepal, you will also get a chance to explore the beautiful wildlife. When you go to Chitwan for a jungle safari tour, you will explore the jungle for the wild animals.
From the ancient and medieval cultural and historical wonders to the modern lifestyle of Kathmandu to Jungle safari in Chitwan, and from a cultural spiritual exploration of Lumbini to a peaceful sightseeing tour in Pokhara, you will certainly love the experience and vibes on the tour.
Nepal Heritage Tour Highlights
- Cultural heritage exploration in Kathmandu
- Jungle Safari activities in Chitwan
- Cultural and spiritual exploration in Lumbini
- Wonderful sunrise from Sarangkot
- Sightseeing tour in Pokhara
- Panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Ganesh Himal mountain range